Third Party Press

Single shot Gustloff 22lr

dan1953

I have a single shot. missing front sight, trimmed? stock, serial number 251864, nice peep sight with a deer stag on it, jeweled bolt - I don't have any use for it. is it marketable?

The latch on the bolt release is different than any of the pictures, the bolt it pivots on is actually on the receiver.

if you can post pictures, it would help to insure the accuracy of the info you seek, as the value will vary considerably based on condition, originality, modifications, ‘restoration’ etc. For this forum pix need to be something less than 1mb, or you get a msg ‘too large’. overall of each side of rifle, then clear close ups of the details you mentioned, including sights & maker’s engraved marks around the receiver area. indirect outdoor light is best, if you can.

its a heavily sporterized Gustloff KKW.. i have seen a few done like this to mimick the Springfield M2 training rifle.. shoot it and enjoy it. not worth restoring IMHO..

Mauser99 is correct, just enjoy it.restoring it would cost more than the rifle is worth.

Military Rifle Journal
Back