Third Party Press

Thoughts on this KKW? -Another added

I asked for a close up, but I'm not sure what to make of this. Is it hiding a repair? With the extra length, how does it line up with the rear band? Anyway, I should walk. I'm kind of frustrated, this was my last kick at the cat. Now I'm at square one.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.JPG
    IMG_1070.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 21
The only time I would buy one that's been drilled and tapped, etc., would be if there were no other options AND the price was really good. I understand the lack of availability in "The Great White North". As a result, I would seriously consider this gun but only if it were priced nearer to $1100-$1200. But the seller also knows how hard they are to come by hence the high price.

The only time I would buy one that's been drilled and tapped, etc., would be if there were no other options AND the price was really good. I understand the lack of availability in "The Great White North". As a result, I would seriously consider this gun but only if it were priced nearer to $1100-$1200. But the seller also knows how hard they are to come by hence the high price.
Unfortunately, such a low price is unobtainable. I honestly doubt this revelation would change the current price.

Are you stuck on a KKW or could you see yourself getting a dsm34?
Honestly, I would consider either, but I have a preference for a KKW. That being said, someone who I cold called responded. They apparently have some with hitler youth markings. I will keep you posted.

I just love slogging through all this. A KKW (1-2) and a BSW (3), both are cursed. This was my last led.

Attachments

• 20220910_084739.jpg
    20220910_084739.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220910_084855.jpg
    20220910_084855.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220910_085331.jpg
    20220910_085331.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 19
Honestly, I would consider either, but I have a preference for a KKW. That being said, someone who I cold called responded. They apparently have some with hitler youth markings. I will keep you posted.
They are both super fun. But for the prices you have to pay in Canada, don’t settle on something that has been tapped if you can wait… finding a good trainer takes time here in the states as well.

They are both super fun. But for the prices you have to pay in Canada, don’t settle on something that has been tapped if you can wait… finding a good trainer takes time here in the states as well.
I just heard back, 1200 for each of them. In my eyes the kkw is worthless, and the broken stock on the bsw ruins my interest.

Military Rifle Journal
Back