Third Party Press

Wa16 - DIEMUNITION FUR HANDFEUERWAFFEN U.M.G.

WreckTangle

Just got a new large format scanner so I figured I'd scan this as a test and post.

Title Translates as: Wa16 - THE AMMUNITION FOR HANDGUNS ETC.

The "Wa" are Training manuals/Weapon boards (Waffentafeln), I believe there are 32 of them. Format is a Tri-fold.

This one appears to be going over ammunition and is stamped with a HJ Bann, unfortunately you can't see what Bann # it is. It could be Grimma (Bann 179) in the GEBIET Sachsen area (Saxony). Note: I adjusted the color of the HJ stamp to add better contrast--thus, the color change.

Feel free to correct me!

Attachments

• DIEMUNITION_WA16_01.jpg
    DIEMUNITION_WA16_01.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DIEMUNITION_WA16_02.jpg
    DIEMUNITION_WA16_02.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DIEMUNITION_WA16 HJ STAMP_01.jpg
    DIEMUNITION_WA16 HJ STAMP_01.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 33

dot

The "Wa" are Training manuals/Weapon boards (Waffentafeln), I believe there are 32 of them.

Someone has or knows the complete list of the Waffentafeln published by Ludwig Voggenreiter Verlag Potsdam?

Here is the 1942 year listing...
1942.jpg

Thanks,
Antoni

WreckTangle

Someone has or knows the complete list of the Waffentafeln published by Ludwig Voggenreiter Verlag Potsdam?

Here is the 1942 year listing...
View attachment 279583

Thanks,
Antoni

There was a website that had all of the Waffentafeln and images of them, thought I bookmarked it, but can't seem to find it. Someone here might now the website I'm talking about.

WreckTangle

The large list is from 1940, its extremely hard to find anything up to 1945. List includes 75 booklets, plus the last three 42, 44, 46 were produced after that list was printed.

The Small list is from 1935, Taschen-Tafeln from the publisher Eisenschmidt (these are from another publisher, not Ludwig Voggenreiter Verlag Potsdam).

Attachments

• Waffentafeln Series.jpg
    Waffentafeln Series.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Eisenschmidt.jpg
    Eisenschmidt.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 6

dot

Thanks for your reply.
It would be interesting to know if more titles were added to the Waffentafeln series after issue 46/47.

Antoni

WreckTangle

Thanks for your reply.
It would be interesting to know if more titles were added to the Waffentafeln series after issue 46/47.

Antoni
Np! I find these really interesting and hope one day I'll have them all. I have a ways to go though.... just need to get only 74 more, hahaha.

Reactions: dot

Military Rifle Journal