Third Party Press

Zeiss Zielvier 19908 for LT BYF Rifle 320 with Scope Covers

Brian
Not all theCovers are Proof marked such as the SS Ajack Covers and P.Kohler cover have no Proof Marks
Also, I could see where early commercial type scope cover would not have a WaA. Also, maybe late war covers maybe no WaA either on covers. I have a set of no WaA black covers just like the black covers with a WaA. Same construction in every respect. Possibly those no WaA black covers are late war.

Brian
I too have a Set of the Black Covers that are without WaA414 and there identical to Black Covers with WaA414 proof .
Just one more mystery to solve !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian
Not all theCovers are Proof marked such as the SS Ajack Covers and P.Kohler cover have no Proof Marks

Dave, do you have a set of P.Kohler scope covers?
I'd love to see some detail photos of a set of P.Kohler scope covers. After years of searching, I've now found someone in the UK that can make scope covers, and he's made a generic set up for my Kohler scope, and at a price that I wasn't too worried about how accurate they were given that I had no info on what they would have looked like, but, I wouldn't mind getting a more accurate set made up if there were any detail photo available?

Yes I have a Set these came with the SSR Scope , Mount and Case . I will try to get some pics up

Attachments

• +1.jpg
    +1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +2.jpg
    +2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 8
  • +3.jpg
    +3.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 8
  • +4.jpg
    +4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 9
  • +5.jpg
    +5.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
  • +6.jpg
    +6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 8
  • +7.jpg
    +7.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 7
  • +8.jpg
    +8.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
Many thanks for that..... (y):giggle:
My guesstimate description to the guy that made up a set for mine wasn't too far out, and they were cheap enough ($30) that they'll always be useful as a spare set, but his interpretation of my sketch wasn't quite right......as he made them with these recessed end's though, so I will see if he can make up another set that is closer to the originals at some point in the future.

Attachments

• P1030129_reduced.jpg
    P1030129_reduced.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 6

Military Rifle Journal
Back