Third Party Press

Consecutive bcd45 rifles

Seeing those two rifles together always gives me bonafied walnut in my lederhosen. I can see a G.I. now leaving the plant with those two in his hands saying.. " I bet I can get 4 cartons of smokes for these". I would consider selling my Dodge Rallye Charger to obtain a pair of consecutive bcd 45's.

mow.

I have consecutive bcd45's.

attachment.php

mrfarb do you have more pictures of those two BCD 45 rifles?,they are extreme nice:hail:

mrfarb do you have more pictures of those two BCD 45 rifles?,they are extreme nice:hail:

I took some for the Kriegsmodell book. I will update this thread with some photos this weekend. The pinstripe stock gun is absolutely brand new condition.

I took some for the Kriegsmodell book. I will update this thread with some photos this weekend. The pinstripe stock gun is absolutely brand new condition.

Not trying to bug you mrfarb, I've been waiting to see the pictures you mention above? :hail:

Yeah, the pics I took for Kreigsmodell aren't complete. I have to dig them out..not such an easy task. I'll do it, this pair deserves the effort.

Military Rifle Journal
Back