Third Party Press

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The MG42 (But Were Afraid To Ask)

The Lafette is an incredible bit of workmanship and design. I doubt it could ever be improved on.
I made mine a bit more versatile. I made a shooting rest that locks in as the machine gun. I use it for some long range shooting. The remote trigger functions and is adjustable to work with the AR platform. This thing is rock solid and fully adjustable.

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpeg
    IMG_0386.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 21
I’ve been enjoying your videos very much! The newest one with the clear audio is awesome!

Can you do a video on an original grip assembly? Or do you not have access to that in Poland? How it all works, parts breakdown, assembly, disassembly etc.

Cheers!
10 years in Art's School... I can't "just" take a picture of some gun parts...

Attachments

• IMG_7826.JPG
    IMG_7826.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7798 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7798 - Copy.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 15
Cool!

The CadPat background in your photos seems to make the photos “darker/yellow”?

Is it the lighting perhaps?

Cool!

The CadPat background in your photos seems to make the photos “darker/yellow”?

Is it the lighting perhaps?
I experimented with the camera settings. The photos taken with normal white balance look so sterile and boring to me, like photos someone snapped in a museum or something...

Can't help it... 10 years of art school and 2 arts degrees later...

Attachments

• IMG_7740.JPG
    IMG_7740.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 14
Hey! That photo looks much cooler now! IMO of course.

Ex Graphic Artist, current egg farmer here…. So take my critique with a grain of salt. Lol

The Safety on Open-Bolt Machine Guns is rather counter-intuitive compared to typical civilian firearms. Getting it wrong can lead to disaster, so here is everything you need to know about using the Safety on a Machine Gun so that you don’t end up in prison… or the cemetery!

I just wanted to add that you are all welcome to throw some cool machine gun questions my way. I wanna know what you guys wanna know...

I’ve been enjoying your videos very much! The newest one with the clear audio is awesome!

Can you do a video on an original grip assembly? Or do you not have access to that in Poland? How it all works, parts breakdown, assembly, disassembly etc.

Cheers!

Another companion video to my "Machine Gun Theory: The Safety Video," this time showing how the Safety on the MG42 operates and how the Trigger Grip is disassembled.

Attachments

• Teaser Screenshot 1.JPG
    Teaser Screenshot 1.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 4

Military Rifle Journal
Back