Third Party Press

for those of us who track such things. Mauser dsm s#38906 RF/SS

mauser99

this was posted on a popular site. I wanted the images and serial data for research..
Mauser dsm34 serial # 38906 RF/SS This is a fairly later rifle. Showing late features. High extractor, Rear sight tube, And K98 type lower band.

Attachments

• AMB404-Z-F2-L.jpg
    AMB404-Z-F2-L.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 59
  • AMB404-T-CU8-L.jpg
    AMB404-T-CU8-L.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 36
  • VDD190-H-O1-O.jpg
    VDD190-H-O1-O.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 38
this was posted on a popular site. I wanted the images and serial data for research..
Mauser dsm34 serial # 38906 RF/SS This is a fairly later rifle. Showing late features. High extractor, Rear sight tube, And K98 type lower band.

Were you able to discern the features from that picture or are those characteristics of the later numbers? And what is a "rear sight tube"? My eyes are terrible. I can't make out the extractor. A shame it was drilled for scope.

from the photo..

If you click on the picture twice it will blow up even more. The feature are clear in the photo and they are late mauser dsm features. Mauser marked and rf/ss marked rifles show up in certain blocks As they were purchased. This is the latest one ive seen. I have no way of knowing if the wood matches or not.

mauser RF/SS ser#

wayne,a got to check out two mauser dsm/34 RF/ss rifle's today ser#28958 mm bolt w/sling ser#29651matching stock/forearm was burnt was told came from burning bunker with dead HJ in inside

Last edited by a moderator:

Military Rifle Journal
Back