Third Party Press

Front Sight Adjustment Tool & Recoil Lug Tool

Guillaume d'Orange

Hi Gents,

Does anybody know the manufacturer of this sight adjustment tool (dpq) ? I have found no code like this one.
There's a Waffenamt stamp on the recoil lug tool that is a bit scratched (I seem to make out a WaA77). Any idea of the manufacturer ?

Thanks for your help,

Guillaume

Attachments

• IMG_3163.jpg
    IMG_3163.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3164.jpg
    IMG_3164.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 50
There is probably code for it should be have the complete list, the WaA77 is on other tool? to sample dps is Saxony located. b.r.Andy

Maybe that will be useful for you, it's full list of the WaA77.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
Front Sight Adjustment Tool & Recoil Lug Tool

dpq is Bruno Mädler, Werkzeug und Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik of Berlin. Michael Heidler’s code book is a must have for all collectors imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpq is Bruno Mädler, Werkzeug und Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik of Berlin. Michael Heidler’s code book is a must have for all collectors imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you mrfarb ! The firm continues to this day to produce tools: https://www.maedler.de/
I've looked up Mr Heidler's book and it indeed looks like a must-have.
Is there a sticky somewhere on the forum with a list of "must-have" books ? It may be a controversial or lengthy endeavour but quite a useful one.

Hi Gents,

Does anybody know the manufacturer of this sight adjustment tool (dpq) ? I have found no code like this one.
There's a Waffenamt stamp on the recoil lug tool that is a bit scratched (I seem to make out a WaA77). Any idea of the manufacturer ?

Thanks for your help,

Guillaume

Does anybody know if there are exact reproduction tools like these? In particular I'm interested in the front sight tool

Military Rifle Journal
Back