Third Party Press

G43 DUV 44 L Block Bolt Housing Issues

flareman

Gentlemen, have an original, matching G43 DUV 44, acquired many years ago, keep it properly
maintained, use snap cap if dry fired, Never taken apart by me, Issue: Upon inspection I note
that the rear pin used to push in for activating disassembly is in the "pushed in position", has been this way for years, rifle functions properly but the bolt housing is stuck and cannot be removed with the pin in this
position, safety intact with all parts and functions, just the stuck bolt housing, any suggestions? Do not
want to bugger it up, Thanks for all your help with my previous questions, It is a pleasure to be a part
of this forum, Flareman

Thanks for your reply, you have always been very responsive to my questions, honestly the photo
would only show the rear of the bolt cover with "pin" or "button" pushed in and nothing else, the
safety is intact along with the split ring and everything functions, the button is simply pushed in
the bolt cover and housing is not cracked, is flush with the receiver, Am unable to provide
photos at this time, Thanks, Flareman

Will try to get photos within the next couple of days, have previously reviewed all threads and You
Tube videos relative to disassembly and reassembly of the bolt, housing, etc. and read all threads
on G43.com, Flareman

Military Rifle Journal
Back