Third Party Press

Hensoldt Dialytan 4x info.

mario

Hello everyone, I was offered this Ensoldt Dialytan 4x, serial number 39882, I wanted to know if it is a pre-war, war or post-war example. Because the turret flange has screws? What do you think? I don't have any other photos. Thank you.

Attachments

• Ensoldt 1 c.jpg
    Ensoldt 1 c.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 43
  • ensoldt 2 c.jpg
    ensoldt 2 c.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 42
Hello everyone, I was offered this Ensoldt Dialytan 4x, serial number 39882, I wanted to know if it is a pre-war, war or post-war example. Because the turret flange has screws? What do you think? I don't have any other photos. Thank you.
Hello Mario ,
Pre war civilian model . The screws on the turret base are absolutely normal on this variation.
Saluti dall'Italia (Venezia).

Hello Mario ,
Pre war civilian model . The screws on the turret base are absolutely normal on this variation.
Saluti dall'Italia (Venezia).
Hi Tonino, thank you, and greetings from Rimini 😁 I have read all the posts in the forum regarding this type of optics, I have read that in certain periods, especially at the beginning of the war, civilian optics were purchased in batches and also mounted on military rifles, according you, could it be one of those?

This scope ( I mean this Hensoldt model) was mounted on the early ( prewar) SS sniper rifles with objective mount ( a kind of civilian double claw mount).

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back