Third Party Press

K98 Bayonet Giveaway

Here's one of my favorite ones showing a full assault loadout. Really loaded for bear, he's got a bayo on his rifle and if you look closely a grenade shoved in each of his four boots, in addition to the one he's holding.

eCdCdnu.jpg

Now you did say soldiers, plural, so here's a more boring one of bayo practice too:

PMLQpke.jpg
Congrats, this is the winner!!
I'll send you a PM to get address info.

Thanks all for participating, some neat pictures.

If it matters, it was purely based on random post # and not the picture posted.
I get it, I was just kidding.

That giveaway was a nice surprise. There are some incredibly thoughtful people in this group, and you're certainly one of them. Nice to be among Americans.

Alamy picture of answer nr.21 is probably a reenactor picture, not period, note the wrong way assembled screws in grips, rusted blade on bayonet. Soldier on side has a Vz24 scabbard in reriveted frog and S84/98 into this scabbard.

Alamy picture of answer nr.21 is probably a reenactor picture, not period, note the wrong way assembled screws in grips, rusted blade on bayonet. Soldier on side has a Vz24 scabbard in reriveted frog and S84/98 into this scabbard.
Aswell as the postwar yugoslavian crossbolt in the stock of his 98k. It's clearly a reenactor photo.

Military Rifle Journal
Back