Third Party Press

K98 Sniper Rifle Opinions

It is a put together collection of parts. BNZ did not make a LSR. That scope was not used on a LSR. Unsure if there are any good parts there but I would keep looking and ask for opinions before purchasing.

so so

from the pic's they provide there is no way to give it a thumbs up.. The stock is wrong for sure. As it isnt cut out for the zf41 mount. Duv41 is a legit zf41 variant so it could be legit. But, the photos are not detailed enough to give a concrete answer..

Picture No#4 Provides enough information in it so I can tell You it is a Fake ,
Compare the Back End of the Sight Base in Pic 4 to an Original ZF41 Sight Base
and You can see it is NOT Correct . Best Regards

Picture No#4 Provides enough information in it so I can tell You it is a Fake ,
Compare the Back End of the Sight Base in Pic 4 to an Original ZF41 Sight Base
and You can see it is NOT Correct . Best Regards

What he said again, and look at the stock on the mount side... it's not correct for a real ZF41 sight base with mounting rail as well...

That zf41 set up appears to be one of the reproductions that you can add to any K98k. These set ups sale for about $500 with scope and mount. The rifle is heavily refinished as well.

Thank you everyone for all the help, I can now see why they aren't the real deal! Also if you look at some of his other items on that site, for example his MP38, just doesn't look right. Once again many thanks, Patrick :biggrin1:

Hello again, can anyone help me? What should you look for on a k98 with zf4 scope? Makers, codes, markings, shape, cuts etc or any thing else to look for, just so that I, and others know what to look for on an original k98 zf4 sniper rifle. Many thanks, Patrick. :thumbsup:

Her are Two Close Up in the one without Scope & Mount on it look at the Base these is Very Distinct Steps just above the actual rail for Mount that All Originals will and Have to Have . Best Regards

Attachments

• DSC02644.jpg
    DSC02644.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02651.jpg
    DSC02651.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 39

Military Rifle Journal
Back