Third Party Press

Looking for data on Kriegsmarine markings.

CanadianAR

Canadian Grizzly Eh
Staff member
I'm studying the kriegsmarine fleet markings. I have found all I can by mining the forum. Hoping you guys have some guns not pictured on here or maybe some I missed.

You can PM me if you want the data kept secret or post. I won't post the data anywhere without permission if you request anonymity.

What I'm looking for.

Make/year of rifle
Rifle serial and suffix
Stock acceptance H or M
And the number on the take down disc, or the N or whether it's blank.

Also bayonets.
Make/year
Serial
Nordsee or ostsee number.

Hoping I can possibly find some trends and possibly nail down a meaning, although I suspect they are just a perpriatory serial number of sorts. But even so, trending this could show blocks of rifles that went to the navy, and a possible timeframe.

Thanks.

This is simply a stock but going by the features it's a 39 BSW, larger instead of more common small milled discs. Droop eagle proofs. Sn. 7269 no suffix. Ostsee 17425 on left disc. Just a stock from Norway many years back but hoping there is some use for the info.
DSC04362.jpgDSC04363.jpgDSC04364.jpg

Still looking for data.

Also Lugers with Nordsee numbers.

I have a lot new rifles and in addition the data from around 150 Kriegsmarine Lugers, Nordsee and Ostsee. Tonight I should have the time to send it to you. A little mystery about the Kriegsmarine numbers I could solve, later more. :happy0180:

Military Rifle Journal
Back