Third Party Press

Mauser Smallbores: Sporting, Target & Training Rifles By Jon Speed

spentprimer

In my constant quest to be more informed about the Mauser Smallbores and having the limited budget of a retired old goat and suspecting that there are many others on this forum in like condition, I have the following tidbit of information to share with those of you that do not have a copy of Jon Speeds wonderful book mentioned in the title of this thread and it may even bring a little joy to your heart to know:

It is currently being reprinted in a limited run and priced under $100 USD!

Although the total number of copies at this time are unknown to me or the supplier! While I have one on order and the supplier mentioned an April shipping date, a telephone call to them this morning indicates a slight delay and May 1, 2014 is when they are now expected to ship from the printer. The following link will take to the order information: http://www.collectorgrade.com/bookshelf10.html

Those that have copies may want to take advantage of this and competitively price your copies if you are indeed wanting to sell it/them.

For clarification: The only horse that I have in this race is the single copy that I have already ordered.

Last edited:
Those that have copies may want to take advantage of this and competitively price your copies if you are indeed wanting to sell it/them.

First editions have always been worth more than the re-prints. If you just want a copy, then buy the re-print.

Now Shipping!

I don't know how many of you ordered this book, but, just to let you know, my copy arrived today via USPS. I had called them last Friday and I was told they had been shipping since Monday of the same week.

Military Rifle Journal
Back