Third Party Press

mg34 parts set

hobo69

Banned
Have for sale a 1945 MG34 shroud with sights, bi pod/little rusty/ and 3 excellent barrels and forth shortened.

Last edited:
Have for sale a 1945 MG34 shroud with sights, bi pod/little rusty/ and 3 excellent barrels and forth shortened.
The 3 barrels are for the 1908 Maxim, not the MG34, will you sell them sale separately? Thanks, JH

Interested in the bipod -
Please let me know if you choose to split and come up with a price.

Good luck!

Use caution guys. With one post and the inability to differentiate what model his
parts are and the fact some of the photos look like they were taken by different people it could be fishy.

I'm not 100% certain this guy was a scammer based on his IP address and email address used to register. However, caution is always prudent, and sales aren't allowed in the forum sections. He will be able to contact me. It may be he was the buyer at auction and was selling it, but it's still very suspicious how it's being done. The internet is full of scam artist, you can't be too careful.

I'm not 100% certain this guy was a scammer based on his IP address and email address used to register. However, caution is always prudent, and sales aren't allowed in the forum sections. He will be able to contact me. It may be he was the buyer at auction and was selling it, but it's still very suspicious how it's being done. The internet is full of scam artist, you can't be too careful.

mrfarb may be partially right. I took another look at the auction and at one point there actually was a bidder with the name "hobo69". It remains to be seen if he is the same guy as our board member. What irked me was the fact that he offered a shortened barrel but there wasn't one in the entire lot pictured. And of course his attempt to pass off some close ups of Maxim08 barrels as MG34 parts.

Military Rifle Journal
Back