Third Party Press

New "Old Guy" from mid coast Maine

cstan

Happy to have discovered you "Jolly Band" of Mauser enthusiasts!
Discovered this site yesterday and joined then too.
Been collecting militaria and military rifles for the last 45 years with a special interest in the 98K, Japanese swords and German militaria in general.
I look forward to posting some pic's of some of my odds & ends and will be wanting to get some info on some of the pieces.
Just had the good fortune of buying a 1915 Erfurt, KAR 98 yesterday! All matching - with the orig sling. Metal is decent and the wood is very nice. Found in a attic of a old house in Down East Maine. Have been looking for a nice example of this gun for awhile.
Chris in Damariscotta

Welcome...........

Happy to have discovered you "Jolly Band" of Mauser enthusiasts!
Discovered this site yesterday and joined then too.
Been collecting militaria and military rifles for the last 45 years with a special interest in the 98K, Japanese swords and German militaria in general.
I look forward to posting some pic's of some of my odds & ends and will be wanting to get some info on some of the pieces.
Just had the good fortune of buying a 1915 Erfurt, KAR 98 yesterday! All matching - with the orig sling. Metal is decent and the wood is very nice. Found in a attic of a old house in Down East Maine. Have been looking for a nice example of this gun for awhile.
Chris in Damariscotta

Sound interesting pictures are always welcome :happy0180:

Military Rifle Journal
Back