Third Party Press

No More NAZI K98s at Mitchell's Mausers

Hey...what became of their plan to manufacture brand new K98,s..?

Anybody remember that..?

They had supposedly purchased all the "original manufacureing equipment"(yah right) and were going to recreate them.

Seems like it was 7/8/9 yrs ago.

Betting it didnt fly so well.

I did NAZI that coming.

i86GiDd.gif

There's still plenty of them on Brokegunner if you want one.:biggrin1:

I dunno, I have a feeling that the outage is fake and that soon they’ll buy out another “big collection” of K98s with plenty of Nazzi Waffleamps on them, with every number they can see matching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we had a guy in my old club in Pa, who had one of these. the metal & wood was so shinny I had to wear sunglasses when ever I saw him shooting it

you would be surprised, how many other members fawned over that fake piece of junk, at least it was a shooter

No worries guys. Mitchells just got their hands on some new Natzee Mausers. This truly is the last of the lot. These will got for a premium. They were just found in a cave in the Sudetenland. Put your order in now!!

Attachments

• IMG_1711s.jpg
    IMG_1711s.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 136
we had a guy in my old club in Pa, who had one of these. the metal & wood was so shinny I had to wear sunglasses when ever I saw him shooting it

you would be surprised, how many other members fawned over that fake piece of junk, at least it was a shooter
I get the "is that a Mitchell's"??? a lot when I'm shooting one of mine, they are far from pimp shined. I usually tell the no this is a real one.

I highly recommend this product to keep your Mitchell's mauser in good shape and to retain that perfect luster. mitchells.png

OMG, there goes my chance for ever owning an all matching K98 in pristine unissued condition with lots of war eagles, letter of provenance and a beautiful cleaning kit. :facepalm:

Military Rifle Journal
Back