Third Party Press

Spz-1 Rifle or Spz-kr Compact Carbine

jithaca

Was hoping someone with a copy of Desperate Measures - The Last-Ditch Weapons of the Nazi Volkssturm could tell me if it has info on the Spz-1 Rifle or Spz-kr Compact Carbine, the German version of a Sten Gun chambered in 8mm Kurz. There are several pages of info on the rifle in STURMGEWEHR! From Firepower to Striking Power--REVISED AND EXPANDED 2017 EDITION by Hans Dieter Handrich. I was hoping the Desperate Measure book might have additional information, but didn't want to spend the money on the book just to find out there is no new or related info in the volume.

Thanks

Was hoping someone with a copy of Desperate Measures - The Last-Ditch Weapons of the Nazi Volkssturm could tell me if it has info on the Spz-1 Rifle or Spz-kr Compact Carbine, the German version of a Sten Gun chambered in 8mm Kurz. There are several pages of info on the rifle in STURMGEWEHR! From Firepower to Striking Power--REVISED AND EXPANDED 2017 EDITION by Hans Dieter Handrich. I was hoping the Desperate Measure book might have additional information, but didn't want to spend the money on the book just to find out there is no new or related info in the volume.

Thanks

Just flipped through my copy, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be anything regarding what you’re looking for.

Thank You for looking, I appreciate it. Over all, what do you think about the book?

Haven’t read through it all yet, just flipping through, there’s a bunch of weapons I hadn’t seen before in there. Darrin Weaver does good work, I’d have no reservations about recommending it to someone interested in the topic.

Military Rifle Journal
Back