bcd zf turd carnival barking.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 48
  • pix206326621.jpg
    pix206326621.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 69
  • pix995851384.jpg
    pix995851384.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 68
Haha, heavily sanded R/C stock, especially deep sanded where the Russians numbered the butt stock, but the seller detects and "acceptance mark" in that area. a$$ clown.

Telescopic Turd Alert: K 98k bcd 4 11877 Zf.41 on Gunbonker
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/883431418

The bullsh!t carnival barking makes it worth the read. It's at almost $3k with 8 days left :googlie Why did this turd get flung at me for searching "Enfield" on Gunbonker?

View attachment 254030View attachment 254031View attachment 254032View attachment 254033

Interesting you say Hambone; I too have searched specific weapons and something totally different will be "infused" into the mix. It appears that certain sellers like Keystone Arms will have this magic which allows them to make this happen.. I guess the Hunbroker bots have something to do with it..

There is no such thing as a BCD coded Zf41. They never existed. Faked up Mount.

Not entirely true. Gustloff never made Zf41s true. However, Mauser did assemble some late Zf41s using Astrawerke bcd4 receivers. They also used some ar44 receivers.

11 (3).jpg11 (2).jpg11 (1).jpg

Good caveat, but this one is a Gustloff final inspected receiver and barrel. You can also tell by the serial font. So it’s humping a fantasy, but I wouldn’t call it a wet dream, but more like someone sh!t the bed on this one.

I totally understood what you meant by it. Just wanted to point out this rifle. When I first saw it I immediately thought the same thing, no bcd Zf41. Then I looked closer and noticed it was in fact a Mauser. I need to post detailed pictures of it.

I didn’t see a 135 on it, looks like a 749 on the receiver, and that barrel font looks Gustloff to me. I’m on an iPhone but still.....

I didn’t see a 135 on it, looks like a 749 on the receiver, and that barrel font looks Gustloff to me. I’m on an iPhone but still.....

Ham, are you referring to the gunbroker rifle or the one I posted? The gunbroker one is total crap as you pointed out.

The one I posted was an totally legit Zf41. I can post more pictures.

Ham, are you referring to the gunbroker rifle or the one I posted? The gunbroker one is total crap as you pointed out.

The one I posted was an totally legit Zf41. I can post more pictures.

The Gunbonker rifle MD. Sorry for the confusion. It’s a Gustloff finished bcd 4 receiver.

Interesting you say Hambone; I too have searched specific weapons and something totally different will be "infused" into the mix. It appears that certain sellers like Keystone Arms will have this magic which allows them to make this happen.. I guess the Hunbroker bots have something to do with it..

Hardly magic, you can have "tags" on your selling auctions that when a person searches will put the auction.

You can see the seller has put a slew of ww2 rifles not even german under the main auction title. Gets more options into a search which gets more views. Bla bla you get it.

Wow. Someone got hosed.

Love how he was bid up with a 1 review bidder.

$ 14k turd.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 27

Military Rifle Journal
Back