Third Party Press

The New Guy

Hello There. Pete from Michigan. I recently came across a 1938 with Nazi markings. I'm actually having a hard time finding any information about this rifle. I did find a thread in the pic section here but I would still like a bit more info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ill try to post detailed pics soon. It is a numbers matching rifle. The numbers stamped into the rifle are 2755. There is also a (t) on the receiver.

Attachments

• 20181024_185659_zpsnvvqindt.jpg
    20181024_185659_zpsnvvqindt.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 30
Sounds good so far but we need more pics of the gun including top of receiver for an honest evaluation.

Cool. I think it's gotta be a JPS and a new high in observed serial numbers. Post up some more pics!

Sweet rifle, looks good so far! Also got some really cool additional stuff there! Did you pick all this up from one place? Action cover isn’t something commonly encountered so that is a plus!

I picked up a group of 8 guns total, everything you see there came with the rifle. The only problem i see is the crack forming in the stock. I am new to these guns and have no idea of the history or the markings on the gun. I'm hoping for some honest feedback. I have no intentions of selling but I am curious what or if this rifle has any value. The only other interesting rifle in the group was a Remington Model 24 take down in 22 short. I purchased the group for these two!

Military Rifle Journal
Back