Third Party Press

Thought I shared this picture here. (nothing special)

xwarp

The collection isn't as nice or as extensive as some of you fellas here, but I do appreciate them very much.

Front to back:

BYF 44 k block, all matching, (less the correct period unmarked hand guard sent to me from Touhy). Bought this from a vet's son.

BYF 44 l block, bolt mismatch, (matches itself). All metal not serialized less the receiver.

bSw 39. r/c

s/42 38 another r/c

Not pictured is the DSM 34. bolt mismatch sporterized stock. Awesome little 22 shooter.

attachment.php

Nonsense, you have a great collection. I don't think anyone here gets tired of looking at 98k's at any time. :thumbsup:

The collection looks good to me. Take a picture of the DSM-34. I have a soft spot for those rifles.

More K98's?!?!?! When does it end? :happy0180: Just kidding... Nice pics. Your BYF 44 is calling out to me because I have a thing for strawberry blondes.

They look quite nice and you are having fun. Most of us do not have a perfect collection. There is not enough perfect, or super nice collector's rifle's to go around.

Thanks for posting, K98K mausers are always a wonderful sight to see.:thumbsup:

Remember most don't even have one and a sad bunch they are.

Nice collection, thanks for sharing. I think more peoe have similar to what you have and just a few have the museum toys collections, and they likely started a long time ago.

I'm actually pretty pleased with what I have collected so far all things considered.

I started with r/c's back in '07 I think and happened on a couple in a local gun shop, but then I did not really get into firearms until about '05. Even then, I did like anything WW2 related.

Will add a picture of the DSM later.

Military Rifle Journal
Back