Third Party Press

Total Turd JWH 44 Bayonet

Took a look at a few pages of seller's other listings. Don't think this one knows much of anything regarding historic militaria, period.

Hard to say as not visible the area of serial number, the grips on bayonet are laquered with non color laquer. The scabbard was black repainted, is possible the numbers could be ok, but for this should be visible clear the maker code and details of serials letter.

Yeah, it could be a total turd. With only one pic of the scabbard serial numbering to go on, it`s a guess, but my opinion is turd.
A warning to anyone who decides to tell the seller his bayonet is crap. I got a permanent suspension of my ebay account for letting a seller know that his bayonet was not worth what he was asking. I asked a few questions of him, he got shitty and insultive . I told him his bayonet was junk. He cried to ebay police. I got reemed. It did not matter that he was an a$$ and pimping junk with hyped up stories or that he insulted me first.
I can still look at ebay crap, just cannot message, sell or buy there.

You should be correct, as i dont known the seller, its clear the piece was already painted and wout exact detailed pictures could be not made good opinion about that piece.

I looked at several pages of his other items. Militaria does not appear to be his thing. He probably has no idea the bayonet is such a poor example.

It’s bad.

Attachments

• C1DE7680-1C64-47BB-BE5F-087B9C45FD81.jpeg
    C1DE7680-1C64-47BB-BE5F-087B9C45FD81.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 6

Military Rifle Journal
Back