Third Party Press

Trainers @ SOS

Bob Simpson

Don't know if he was in attendance. His wife Carol passed away last week after a long fight with cancer.

Just FYI

Bob Simpson was there, no .22s but there was a copy of the new book and others. There was a note saying the book is being printed now. Brad was not there.

Regards,

Sos

Yes, Bob was there. Draft of his book on his table. He was not buying the .22's as he normally does. Guess he has enough!!!! The 1st lot of books should be back from the printers in a couple of months. Can't wait to see the book.

Lot's of DSM34's I never had time to take pics.

Couple of Gustloff KKW's One late one with the typical wrist crack. None as nice as the one on Gunbroker bought by Herr Trigger last night.

Yes, Bob was there. Draft of his book on his table. He was not buying the .22's as he normally does. Guess he has enough!!!! The 1st lot of books should be back from the printers in a couple of months. Can't wait to see the book.

Lot's of DSM34's I never had time to take pics.

Couple of Gustloff KKW's One late one with the typical wrist crack. None as nice as the one on Gunbroker bought by Herr Trigger last night.

I went and looked @ that auction. Late Gustloff and it looked to have the E/749 waffenampt even though the photo wasn't the best..
That was a steal for that rifle..... :facepalm:

I didn't see any KKW that Herr Trigger won on GB. I see where he bid on a BSW but was not the winner. Does anyone have a link to that auction??

Military Rifle Journal
Back