Third Party Press

Waffenmeister Bubba Strikes again!

Isn't that the rare PLS (Polak Long Siderail) variation w/ side-folder?

Unbelievable, & just hope that it was done upon a badly duffle-cut stock. The mount & cheap Weaver bases/rings might even hold zero (for about 3 rounds).
No matter, but I must wonder if it might be a bcd 43 - most (or, all?) of which lack the integral scope mount rail.

Years ago I bought one from GB that had an Ak under folding stock mod as well as having the barrel cut off at 16”. Got it cheap 1000 I think. Sad part was when I received it it was in almost unfired condition and was an ac43 a nice early one. To think someone was that ill informed is almost unbelievable. Same with this one.

Years ago I bought one from GB that had an Ak under folding stock mod as well as having the barrel cut off at 16”. Got it cheap 1000 I think. Sad part was when I received it it was in almost unfired condition and was an ac43 a nice early one. To think someone was that ill informed is almost unbelievable. Same with this one.
Lol was this in roighly the late 00s or so? I think I remember that auction, or at least screenshots from it being passed around for laughs on some other forums.

Jus' so damned purty !!!!!

Be still my beating heart !!!!!

I got several I can make look like his !!!!!

Military Rifle Journal
Back