Third Party Press

Weihrach .22 Trainer. Factory or Bubba?

kz1000

I just picked up this Weihrauch .22 rifle. All the examples I have seen online have a full military stock. Mine has a sporter front end, but looks too well done to be Bubba'd. Did they come from the factory this way?

N4ELgCP.jpg

NzYnK53.jpg

bBYOIi6.jpg

t0v4K0r.jpg

t1PNNko.jpg

It sure didn't leave the factory that way, yes bubba got a hold of it. Such a shame. So Sad.

Empire Arms. He had this one for a while due to someone cutting off the fore end. It would have originally been in the same configuration as any other DSM-34.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I bought it from Empire Arms. Price was good, and I'm sure to be the only one at the range with one.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I bought it from Empire Arms. Price was good, and I'm sure to be the only one at the range with one.

Hang onto it. It is one of the more scarce trainer producers out there. I get stocks every once in awhile. They are typically complete, but not always in the best condition...something that is correct is better than nothing.

Or, you can order a stock from Leaz at Fox Military in Poland. He makes the best repo stocks out there; so I've heard from multiple people. Just prepare for a 8 month wait.

http://www.fox-military.com/en/stock.php?id_produkt=50

Looks like they tried to replicate the m1922 trainer the way the stock is shaped.. Its in great shape otherwise..

Update. I noticed this when I went to the range this morning:

DVZU5cF.jpg

Now I need to figure out where Bann 70 was located.

Here is some information on Gebiet 25 Westmark

Attachments

• Bann_25_R2_Page_1.jpg
    Bann_25_R2_Page_1.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Bann_25_R2_Page_2.jpg
    Bann_25_R2_Page_2.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Bann_25_R2_Page_3.jpg
    Bann_25_R2_Page_3.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Bann_25_R2_Page_4.jpg