Third Party Press

Wow, Just Wow !!!!!

I try to look at as many of the turd alerts as I can because I want to learn. My first observation on this gun is it just doesn't look right. The front band, barrel and cleaning rod almost look spray painted to me. Some of the fonts seem to be off. What are a few of the obvious issues? I'm trying to learn as much as I can.

I try to look at as many of the turd alerts as I can because I want to learn. My first observation on this gun is it just doesn't look right. The front band, barrel and cleaning rod almost look spray painted to me. Some of the fonts seem to be off. What are a few of the obvious issues? I'm trying to learn as much as I can.
It's a Mitchell's Mauser product. If you Google them you should get a good picture of what they produce.

I"ll say not right!! How bout that shiny bolt? Stock looks like it was super sanded and had 3 coats of polyurethane applied. WaA stamps added a week ago. Seems prices for these bubba jobs often going for more than a legit 98k from these hucksters. Went to all this trouble to sell a "pretty" rifle when would have been better off to leave well enough alone. Love to know how many buy this stuff and realize later they were hosed big time.

I appreciate the input. The bolt and the buttplate bothered me. The waffenamt on the stock did too. The gun just didn't look right at all. I guess this guy got burned and he's just trying to share the "love"?

That rifle sure is shiny! And the stamps look like they were applied yesterday. The wood grain looks very nice next to the wood background. I wonder if the seller would throw that in.

"View all of the photos carefully as these form the main description & override all others.". In other words, regardless of what BS we serve you, if you still buy the rifle you have no recourse because you saw the photos and bought it anyway.

Not his fault. He may not be aware of what it retails in current market

My post was one of complete sarcasm. The rifle is barely worth $5-600 to the right person. Worthless if you ask most people here on the forum...

If the seller wants to roll his face across his keyboard and ask that much for a turd then that’s his prerogative......but also his fault

Military Rifle Journal
Back