Third Party Press

Mauser DSM 34 question

Gnlvr

Hello,I just purchased a Mauser banner dsm34 matching numbers rifle.The problem is that it’s missing the extracor. I figured someone would be able to help,thank you. I apologize if this is not the right place for this, I’m forum challenged.

Last edited:
Hello,I just purchased a Mauser banner dsm34 matching numbers rifle.The problem is that it’s missing the extracor. I figured someone would be able to help,thank you. I apologize if this is not the right place for this, I’m forum challenged.

You probably stand a better chance of finding one here than anywhere else, but finding one is only half the battle. On the DSM, extractors require a little finesse to install...

Richie

Most DSMs have 2 types of extractors early and late. Can you take and upload pictures of the bolt? That way we can let you know which one you need. Make sure to get a good picture of the bolt face.

I have DSM extractors on the schedule for first week of July. Depending on interest, and schedule, hopefully we'll get a batch made then.

I have DSM extractors on the schedule for first week of July. Depending on interest, and schedule, hopefully we'll get a batch made then.
I have a customer needing an Extractor and Collar for his DSM 34 (s/n 3141). Any chance of acquiring these will make him happy.

I haven't made them as of yet, there has been lack luster response to having them made.

Lots of interest in DSM parts, but not much follow though.

I'll let my customer know. It's a beautiful firearm ... not so much short the bolt parts. Thank you for getting back to me.

Does anyone have or know where I may purchase a complete bolt assembly for a "Deutsche Sportmodell" Training Rifle? I have one that is without a bolt assembly. The rifle is manufactured by Geco (DSM-34). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Military Rifle Journal
Back