Third Party Press

Accumont repro scopes and bases?

DukeIronHand

Does anyone know if Accumont makes their own repro scopes and mounts or are they just an importer?
Other sellers come out and say “importer” (aka RSM) but if Accumont makes a statement I cannot find it on their page.
I sent them an email about a month ago and never got a response.

I don't know where they're made Duke, but guys on this forum use them and seem to be satisfied. Haven't seen a negative comment posted yet.

Richie

I have one of their type 3 short side rail mount on a k98 and also one of the ZF4 mounts for G43. No issues at all

Ha!
1) Got caught up in a 1903 rebuild/refurb.
2) I’ve wasted plenty of money in the past on gun stuff (both new and old) only to find something better a month or two latter and end up rebuying the new and trying to sell the old. Want to make sure before I pull the monetary trigger.
3) A scoped “K98” (actually a cherry and “new” M48 made to look like a K98) is really my last major project I can see. Got everything now. Except a truckload of ammo. Even as a total repro project I want it to be as “good as I can do.” Adds to the fun.

...2) I’ve wasted plenty of money in the past on gun stuff (both new and old) only to find something better a month or two latter and end up rebuying the new and trying to sell the old. Want to make sure before I pull the monetary trigger. 3) A scoped “K98” (actually a cherry and “new” M48 made to look like a K98) is really my last major project I can see....Even as a total repro project I want it to be as “good as I can do.” Adds to the fun.

I understand completely!

Richie

Military Rifle Journal
Back