Third Party Press

Karabiner Vol.II 2-Volume Sets (Book A&B) BRAND NEW Jan. 2024 Pricing

ShootBooks

Karabiner Volume II 2-Volume Sets (Books A & B) - January 2024 Pricing

$225 shipped USPS "Priority Mail" ***TRIPLE BOXED*** (No S/T)

BRAND NEW BOOKS - just a few sets remain.

Pay Pay or CC - message me if you want a set.

This price subject to change (upward) as my stock depletes.

Shooting Gallery Books

Joseph - welcome to the K98k forum. I still have 5 sets remaining. However as stated in my Jan. 6 message above (my price increases as my remaining stock decreases). The last I sold were on ebay at $350. There I have to pay ebay a hefty commission. I have them listed there at $350 plus shipping plus sales tax. as of 3/12....or about $400 total cost. Direct I would sell you a set for $295 plus $18.40 for Prioirty Mail shipping - total $313.40 and NO sales tax.

You can email me at (shootbks@nycap.rr.com) or call me at 518-877-0719 if you want a set. I take CC's or Pay Pal.

These are OUT OF PRINT with no reprint planned. May sound like a lot - but the single Volume I and or III sell for $400-$500 each!!! They go for more as like all gun book sellers are sold out....these went out of print several years ago, Vol. II just went out last March, so a few gun book sellers still have some - albeit not many. As soon as these last 4 or 5 gun book sellers sell out, Vol. II will go up to $400-$500 as well, maybe more as Vol. II is the most important of the series (1939-1944 guns).

Sorry they are so expensive - but that's what happens to all good gun books when they go out of print. As an example - Charlie Clawson's 1911 Pistols book (1991/1993) sell for as much as $2,000. A single volume, outdated with B&W photography. This the "bible" of all K98k collectors - up to date, all color high resolution photography and TWO volumes, not one. A fraction of what many out of print gun books bring.

Mike P - Shooting Gallery Books

Military Rifle Journal
Back