Third Party Press

bcd LSR matching rifle

Y’all step back, hhlaw’s gonna school everyone and show us how many snipers is needed to comment. I sell all mine so I’m out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked my calendar and didn’t see stepping and fetching for you on there. Go check out the pic reference sections and Vol. 2 of The Books. I’ve made it over 35 years in K98k collecting without your input, approval, or even knowledge of your existence. Thanks for the offer though.

I think in law they call this "getting served"

It would certainly help your credibility. I find that a lot of people are envious and don't own whatever it is they're criticizing whether it's a old Corvette or a Luger or sniper rifle and so they question the Integrity of other people's possessions. It's just pure envy and a violation of the 10th commandment. The world is full of so-called experts that have never owned the item that they're critiquing. They are envious little men. They yell these are the wrong valve covers they say about your Corvette and they're driving a Honda. It's the same way with sniper rifles and other cool things. The Have Nots always have something unpleasant or snotty to say about their betters.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

It would certainly help your credibility. I find that a lot of people are envious and don't own whatever it is they're criticizing whether it's a old Corvette or a Luger or sniper rifle and so they question the Integrity of other people's possessions. It's just pure envy and a violation of the 10th commandment. The world is full of so-called experts that have never owned the item that they're critiquing. They are envious little men. They yell these are the wrong valve covers they say about your Corvette and they're driving a Honda. It's the same way with sniper rifles and other cool things. The Have Nots always have something unpleasant or snotty to say about their betters.

Did you ever think maybe the things you own might just be garbage and other people are informing you? Might be you, not everyone else

The guys here would not tolerate that. Opinions here are based upon their inherent merit, citation to authority, and reputation and authority of the poster advancing it. I have rarely if ever seen any of the accepted authorities on various subjects here questioned about how many Xs they own. I know guys with massive collections who know very little. I know guys who have small to no collections who are true students and scholars of the hobby who have forgotten more than I know. We all know each other here. Some of us were friends and collectors together in the 80s. We know who’s who and what’s what. There is no more international K98k knowledge in the world than is here at this site. The opinions are provided and vetted by the foremost on the subject matter.

I doubt you have one.

Well, then whip yours out for us to see. Game on!

CVX2pr.gif

Lol. This has to be a troll. No way that’s what you posted to show us. I hereby call bullshit. I bet you have one in 5.6x61 Vom Hofe Express.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hhlaw, you must have us confused with another forum. We focus on WWII German military manufactured and issued sniper rifles. Not commercial/put together stuff. Perhaps you should check out the work bench forum on Gunboards.

You've broken the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not commit douchebaggery. .

Military Rifle Journal
Back