Third Party Press

Collection

Yes the DH stamps exists, question is these are legit on the first one piece, the second one looks much more better, anyway it should be carefully examined as the DH is the most faked stamp probably.

Hello gentlemen,
While doing some cleaning, I came across these two rubber frogs (C.Riese Berlin 1941), one of which is stamped with a marking of a NCO school. It is illustrated in Roy Williams' book "german bayonet belt frogs 1825-1945".
They are accompanied by their boarders, two Fnj 41, one with a scabbard dated 1942.
Best regards Aws

Last edited:
I dont believe the end of unit is correctly interpreted I. is certainly not a I.Koenigsberg Army -Wehrkreis district. Anyway the possibility of H.Unteroff.Vorschule could be one of good explanation.
German sites use a different shortage UVS - Unteroff.Vor-Schule.

Last edited:
Based on what ....?
Any Totenkopf stamping (especially on leather) are extremely suspect.

Hello,
It is just as easy to put a marking on a rubber frog without it being suspicious when you first see one.

Because in 35 years of collecting S84/98, I have not seen much "Totenkopf" on frogs and this is, in my opinion, unusual for a suspect ;
Because doing a skull and crossbones doesn't really add value ;
Because I know the provenance of this set which has never seen a collection and because this marking, to have it in my hands, is stamped very finely into the leather ;

This is just my opinion based on my experience and I'am not trying to convince anyone.

Kinds regards

I dont believe the end of unit is correctly interpreted I. is certainly not a I.Koenigsberg Army -Wehrkreis district. Anyway the possibility of H.Unteroff.Vorschule could be one of good explanation.
German sites use a different shortage UVS - Unteroff.Vor-Schule.
Hi Andy,
This translation has been confirmed by Sleepwalker, a well-known German collector of S 84/98.

Kind regards,
Aws

On the last part of marking as mentioned has SW lastly different opinion? which brings me as strange. Anyway i never see a higher number as III, which didnt corespond to Army district.

Hello
She will join her friends..
Double WKC 37 ...

I might not understand ‘DOUBLE 37 WKC’. Unbelievable collection. Do you mind if I ask which 6 examples you are missing?

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen,

I got this rare model for the Reichsbahn.
The bayonet is as it should be without manufacturer and without WaA.....
GLR could stand for "Gruppe Landesverteidigung Reichsbahn" ......
The blade is slightly sharpened but I'm happy anyway.

Military Rifle Journal
Back