Third Party Press

DK store open!!

oh well. That sucks.
yes i know, but with material and shipping prices going up i have to prioritize stuff that are selling. Sadly it will be price increase on all parts in June to, all the costs are sky rocketing now.

I recently bought one of Dingo's birch stocks. Very nice! I did a short writeup about it here in posts 85 and 86 if anyone is interested:

I want to let you guys to know that i have 2 SSD MP38 kits, if somebody is interested. D
Down to 1 kit now

Last edited:
Will you be getting kits of improved MP38 internals to retrofit the old Dittrich closed bolt MP38 semis? Also firing pins?
Hi. I will probably get it later, but the old ones need a small change on the receiver to accept the new semi system. D

Where you been buddy. haven't seen you at the other site. I'm working on the MP-44 bolt right now.
Hey Trenches, I have had some health setbacks lately. Been keeping a pretty low profile. Saw your work though and it looks great!

I've been working on the bolt. What a project. Found out some things that aren't apparent. Like the rear of the bolt has to be a smaller diameter than the front. Otherwise you have cylinder in a cylinder. So the bolt won't come down to lock up. Once I discovered that now the bolt drops but I had to also redo the ejector groove. And some other things that I will post on my thread.
There isn't any information out there on how to make a MP-44 bolt. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here.
But now the bolt is semi head spaced. Needs a little remedial work done to it yet.
But now the bolt and carrier installed it runs freely in the receiver with the return spring and butt stock attached and semi locks up. Even feeds dummies from the mag.
Hope your health gets back to normal. Being under the weather sucks.
BTW, I did measure the AL bolt I made using your bolt. Don't know why I didn't do that before. And the drawing doesn't indicate the smaller rear diameter. At least not what I can see. Finding other discrepancies also.

Probably way too late on this but if there is any chance of getting on a waiting list for a mp44 parts kit, please reach out.

Military Rifle Journal
Back