Third Party Press

L stamped ZF4

Namboob

Back in December I bought this duv G43 without magazines, but the price was good. A few days ago the seller contacted me and said he found the magazines and scope and mount too! So I picked all of it up, ddx scope with L stamp on body and elevation knob, 214 stamped mount, 2 aye magazines, 2 gcb and 2 mg13 magazines. Scope cover in good shape, rubber eyepeice intact, though stiff with the amber lens in place. I saw an earlier posting about a repro mount stamped 214, but this one looks worn equally as much as the rest of the rifle. I welcome opinions from those who are more knowledgable than me, though I do have Hitlers Garands. Also the phosphate aye magazine looks original, but almost too good of condtion?

IMG_3661.jpegIMG_3664.jpegIMG_3665.jpegIMG_3666.jpegIMG_3667.jpegIMG_3662.jpegIMG_3663.jpeg

The mount is a copy .
About the rifle it's interesting to note that the bolt cover it's not the stamped one but it was used a milled one originally produced for a G41 .

Thats disappointing about the scope mount, I had hoped it was an unserialed replacement I had read about In Hitlers Garands. Also the bolt cover is matching to the rifle.

Military Rifle Journal
Back