Third Party Press

Lw AEG Super 452 Bw radio,

bjarne

Christmas present for myself
it works
notice the warning:biggrin1:

(Listen to foreigner radio broadcast will reasult in heavy punishment)

Br bjarne

Attachments

• radio1.jpg
    radio1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 58
  • radio2.jpg
    radio2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 56
  • radio3.jpg
    radio3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 60
  • radio4.jpg
    radio4.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 57
  • radio5.jpg
    radio5.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 53
  • radio6.jpg
    radio6.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 51
  • radio7.jpg
    radio7.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 50
  • radio8.jpg
    radio8.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 43
Neat radio. Haven't seen one like that before.
I have 3 or 4 different Luftwaffe radios for troop use. This is at least the 2nd one I've seen that I don't have.
Sarge

Nice radio, Bjarne.

I was reading about Michael Wittman. One day, he caught his men listening to Allied radio. They thought they were going to be punished. One man spoke up, telling Wittman that they were dedicated and loyal to the Third Reich. Such radio broadcasts would have no affect on them. He told them that they should turn the volume down and left.

Nice radio, Bjarne.

I was reading about Michael Wittman. One day, he caught his men listening to Allied radio. They thought they were going to be punished. One man spoke up, telling Wittman that they were dedicated and loyal to the Third Reich. Such radio broadcasts would have no affect on them. He told them that they should turn the volume down and left.

Thanks! i found out this radio is pretty rare almost no pictures on the internet and for sure no period pictures
br bjarne

Thanks! i found out this radio is pretty rare almost no pictures on the internet and for sure no period pictures
br bjarne

Indeed.

I am very interested in old radios, but since the vacuum tubes have a limited lifespan, I am reluctant to collect them. It has got to be difficult and expensive to get replacement tubes.

Christmas present for myself
it works
notice the warning:biggrin1:

(Listen to foreigner radio broadcast will reasult in heavy punishment)

Br bjarne

neat radio. One I haven't seen. I have the common luft radio with the barn doors on the front.

Рождественский подарок для себя
оно работает
обратите внимание на предупреждение:biggrin1:

(Прослушивание иностранной радиопередачи влечет за собой суровое наказание)

Бр Бьярн
Здравствуйте Бьерн! Хотелось бы посмотреть на внутренности приёмника более детально. С уважением Алекс

Indeed.

I am very interested in old radios, but since the vacuum tubes have a limited lifespan, I am reluctant to collect them. It has got to be difficult and expensive to get replacement tubes.
Actually, vacuum tubes have incredibly long lifespans when they're run within their published ratings. In old radios, dried out and electrically "leaky" paper capacitors are responsible for more failures than anything else. Before attempting to fire up an old receiver, it's prudent to replace those old caps.

Also, most receiving tubes are still readily available, even the European variants. They're not as cheap as they were twenty years ago, but they're still pretty reasonable. You just have to deal with one of the "tube guys" who have a large inventory.

Military Rifle Journal
Back