Third Party Press

Really BAD !!!!!

DaveDavis

Getragen von einem SS-Scheißführer

Absolutely a 4th Reich treasure .... The finish is salt blue across all surfaces that is toning to purple and copper, and the lack of an import mark makes this weapon a strong candidate for having been brought back by an American GI. An interesting, possibly facsimle example that merits further research, this late war-production, SS depot-marked K98 would be a fine addition to any WW2 arms or Mauser-specific collection.

REMEMBER TO SPREAD YOUR LEGS A COMFORTABLE DISTANCE APART, FLEX AT THE KNEES, BEND OVER, AND LOOK TO THE REAR TO GUIDE INSERTION !!!!!!!

Last edited:
That is appalling on several levels.... not sure there is a legit component included. No amount of profit could excuse listing such a piece of garbage.

The finish is salt blue across all surfaces that is toning to purple and copper, and the lack of an import mark makes this weapon a strong candidate for having been brought back by an American GI. An interesting, possibly facsimle example that merits further research, this late war-production, SS depot-marked K98 would be a fine addition to any WW2 arms or Mauser-specific collection.
As soon as I read this nonsense I knew EXACTLY who it was. Garbage peddler.

Squeal like a pig

English SS SH!TLEADER = German SS Scheißführer

exactly what I meant it to say

Last edited:
Imagine being the poor schmuck who's bid north of a grand right now? Anyone wanna lay out the odds it'll be posted on here for legitimacy in a few weeks, and the buyer will refuse the expert opinion on it?!

Neither rifle seem to have an original component, such tactics (starting from a blank surface) do solve problems but only if you (the humper) has the knowledge and more importantly the skill to mimic original markings and placement. This "artist" possesses neither trait.

Neither rifle seem to have an original component, such tactics (starting from a blank surface) do solve problems but only if you (the humper) has the knowledge and more importantly the skill to mimic original markings and placement. This "artist" possesses neither trait.
Thankfully

Military Rifle Journal
Back