Third Party Press

The rarest of the rarest of all K98k rifles!

I am all over the internet, and don’t pay real close attention to the words attached to such a rifle just the pictures, but I think this has been re-listed at the “bargain” price of $7,500!
A 50% cut on such a unicorn. Better hurry!

EDIT: Okay went and found it. Now $7,000. And did read the fine print this time.
“I've spoke to high end sellers for third reich weapons and they all say they have seen rare k98s but never one like this”

I am all over the internet, and don’t pay real close attention to the words attached to such a rifle just the pictures, but I think this has been re-listed at the “bargain” price of $7,500!
A 50% cut on such a unicorn. Better hurry!

EDIT: Okay went and found it. Now $7,000. And did read the fine print this time.
“I've spoke to high end sellers for third reich weapons and they all say they have seen rare k98s but never one like this”

Hahaha exactly like I said: “I’ve never seen ANYTHING like this before!”

Sent from my top secret official Bunker of the Order of the Def’s Hed.

I'd imagine the neckbeards on FB are jerking him off telling him it's fantastic.

He told me that the seller never contacted him so he got out of the deal, so he says and yes several guys there had a circle jerk over that turd. Jezzzz

Military Rifle Journal
Back