Third Party Press

Waffen SS Dot Pattern On Mannequin

Very nice Dave. Someday I would like to get an original SS dot tunic. Thanks for sharing.

Nice! I have to ask Dave did you acquire a lot of the uniforms and kit before prices went astronomical? In any case you have some high end displays.

Nice! I have to ask Dave did you acquire a lot of the uniforms and kit before prices went astronomical? In any case you have some high end displays.

Yes, much were bought in the 1980s, when I was stationed in Germany. The Turks worked in clothing recycle centers in Germany, and purloined the interesting stuff, that came in, which they then sold at the Frankfurt flea market.

Nice...I have one as well. (minus the shades, tripod and storage box)

Thank you, I bought it 100% complete, with the original German storage box and tripod, from a veteran's estate sale, in Dallas, Texas, 33 years ago for $400.00

Great stuff. I would love to see it all before you start selling your collection. You could charge admission like a museum.

I love the uniforms.....but I love those rifles most of all.

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, much were bought in the 1980s, when I was stationed in Germany. The Turks worked in clothing recycle centers in Germany, and purloined the interesting stuff, that came in, which they then sold at the Frankfurt flea market.

Ahh that makes total sense. Our dollar was still quite strong in the 80s in West Germany. I was stationed at Ray Barracks in Freidberg so I know Frankfurt pretty well!

Great stuff. I would love to see it all before you start selling your collection. You could charge admission like a museum.

I love the uniforms.....but I love those rifles most of all.

Thanks for sharing!

Any time you are in Texas, let me know, and come on by !!!!!

Military Rifle Journal
Back