Third Party Press

Warning Notice to All: 0bama Regime coming after C&Rs

Hambone

Community Organizer
Staff member
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d45e56-6b63-11e5-9bfe-e59f5e244f92_story.html

Gentlemen,

My opinions, but I think very relevant ones: we collectors are now under attack by the Democrats, lead by 0bama. I imagine the Gergnotwens out there justify their virulent support for Democrats and enjoyment of this site and hobby, and claims that they are collectors like us, as not morally and ethically inconsistent. The argument is that the Democrats "are not going after collectors, only evil [assault weapons/illegal firearms/etc.] That is no longer the case. This is a lie. 0bama, however you feel about Him, (I believe him to be a destroyer of this country and our Constitution), is turning his attention to executive abuse of firearm owners and collectors. This is His megalomaniacal reaction to his own consistent failures, which he blames on his opposition, not his own personal ethical and competency issues and the mistrust of Him that He has created with the American people.

0bama is turning his wrath, because He is always blameless, on his opposition whom he has been most successful at bullying and persecuting; the American citizens who disagree with him. How many shootings have involved C&R firearms? The answer is none to so few as to be statistically immeasurable and irrelevant. So why are Gergnotwen's Messiah, 0bama, and the Democrats going after us collectors? Well, because they can. We are largely quiet and easy to bully and persecute because of our silence, or rather the ease in silencing us by the Democrat propaganda machine. Through administrative regulation, i.e., "executive order", 0bama is looking to exploit and manipulate any means within the federal regulatory scheme to persecute gun owners, regardless of the truth, the Constitution, or whether such antics have any effect upon crime or safety. The GOP seems perfectly complicit. 0bama and the Democrats have declared war upon us, and He will abuse his authority to persecute as many gun owners as He can on his way out. This is disgraceful conduct, but predictable from a person who I think makes Carter look competent and Nixon look honest.

So, if you care about this hobby, if you care about this site, then you need to mobilize, contact your senators and representatives, join the NRA, make your voices heard, now. If you are a Gergnotwen, i.e., a vociferous Democrat, then you need to make a decision as to where you stand. You cannot be one of us, take advantage of this free site, entertainment, fellowship and benefits of such associations and support those who have declared war on us, your Democrats, at the same time. It has come down to this. If our rights aren't worth fighting for, we will lose them. In my opinion, you don't belong here if you support Democrats and do nothing to support us. You're either with us or against us.

Sincerely,
Hambone

Military Rifle Journal
Back