Third Party Press

Winning the magazine matching lottery

Wow, that’s awesome. Did Legacy just happen to have the mag or how did that come about? Good that he did that as a lot of people would have seriously jacked the price up because they knew you needed it. I bought a really gorgeous SS PP with matching mag a long time ago from Legacy. Your PPk looks like a really nice one too.

My only problem with Legacy is the weird condition grading system they (or he) has. And the $29.99 a month VIP club ”pay to play” scheme where “club” members get to pick out the good stuff first with advanced notice before the rest of us. The rest of us customer base gets left overs. Other than that, they are good to deal with.

Last edited:
Wow, that’s awesome. Did Legacy just happen to have the mag or how did that come about? Good that he did that as a lot of people would have seriously jacked the price up because they knew you needed it. I bought a really gorgeous SS PP with matching mag a long time ago from Legacy. Your PPk looks like a really nice one too.

My only problem with Legacy is the weird condition grading system they (or he) has. And the $29.99 a month VIP club ”pay to play” scheme where “club” members get to pick out the good stuff first with advanced notice before the rest of us. The rest of us customer base gets left overs. Other than that, they are good to deal with.
Tom maintains a list of numbered Walther PP and PPK magazines. I was amazed to find it on the list so I contacted him and he had it in his personal collection and did the right thing by letting me have it for a very good price.

Military Rifle Journal
Back