Third Party Press

Ww2 poster

tommac

Got this poster it's not big it 16x11 got it with collar tabs ,tinnies ,ww2 wound badge and navy patch.ANY IDea of value on poster thanks Tom
20170626_114656.jpg20170626_114707.jpg20170626_114629.jpg

Hard to say but, I was bidding on a ww2 german recruiting poster and lost it around 300.00 It was fairly small as well.
these are printed on real shitty paper and you can look at the print with a loop to see if its modern printing if its the real deal.

These posters are faked a lot and I mean a lot.
These fakes come in all kinds of qualities, like obvious repro's for reenactment and prints made to decive.
Originals have a standard size, which is different for each type of poster and are, like already told previously, printed on really bad quality wartime paper.
Originals are very expensive.

For what I paid for it as a group I have 120 into the lot so I'm good either way i think the wound badge are 40,the collar tabs 15,the tinnies are 10 each petty officer writer 10 so thats about 30 into poster with just the story of dad bring it all back .there suppose to be more stuff when they get to it they will call me many thanks for the reply hope somebody that really knows these posters will chime in tom

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back