Third Party Press

XXI District Vz24 vet bringback out of the woodwork

Ernst Pack from Soligen? I seem to recall other cul marked parts? MP40 perhaps?
Yes, E.Pack. I think they did make some other parts. Bayonet lugs I think? Maybe some MP40 parts too, but I might be thinking of the cos parts

I think my MP40 parts kit has a CUL trigger bar, they probably made the whole trigger group but that’s sticking out in my head. I’ll check tonight.

Anyone know what the hex shaped cartouche is in the sling well? I have a rifle with the same mark in the pistol grip area.

Excellent rifle Jordan, and glad you got it brother (y) Right now I’m traveling in the Tuscany area of Italy and around Naples and Rome in the 85th ID’s AO. Congrats!
Thank you Craig glad you're having a good vacation with your family in Italy. You know you can blame yourself, and Mike for getting me involved in the depot variation collecting community lol! And just think I was going to sell all my k98k rifles and just collect German daggers from now on!

Thank you Craig glad you're having a good vacation with your family in Italy. You know you can blame yourself, and Mike for getting me involved in the depot variation collecting community lol! And just think I was going to sell all my k98k rifles and just collect German daggers from now on!

Well put me down for that one when you want turn it into shiny daggers ;)

Happy to see Your risk paid good dividens Jordan . Very interesting Rifle indeed . 👌👌

Super cool rifle, congratulations to it and thanks for sharing it in here. I though got one very tiny correction - it correctly reads as XXI not XX1.

Fixed it and never noticed it. You guys ever try to deal with a business computer with autocorrect software? Sometimes it corrects things you don't even realize lol.

And like I said I hope you all are enjoying the rifle..I did want to add a little update. I was contacted by a gentleman on another forum. Found out he may be related to this gentleman. So I may have more information coming. I'll keep you all posted.

Military Rifle Journal
Back