Third Party Press

A sniper rifle so rare that it might start a controversy :)

I should ban him right quick to keep him from choosing this as his new home. I think I will just to annoy him.

You are overestimating how much your conduct matters to me. You can choose to conduct yourself as "moderator" how ever you choose to.

You are overestimating how much your conduct matters to me. You can choose to conduct yourself as "moderator" how ever you choose to.

Yes! and You can move my posts but you still jump in "Mrfarbs" "moderator" comedian anus. This is to all and the soviet - nazi censorship post moving from Pgaplayer and me in the words of your television stars!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 23

Yes! and You can move my posts but you still jump in "Mrfarbs" "moderator" comedian anus. This is to all and the soviet - nazi censorship post moving from Pgaplayer and me in the words of your television stars!

Just wondering are you an religious man?

No clue what happened there. Logged in and it says I have been blocked til 8/9 for "under review" given as reason...no clue what it means. Had no infractions. Too busy and indifferent to look into it.

What happened is Gunboards is reviewing your status there considering banning you or they already have banned you. This site is a "friend" of Gunboards and most of us strongly support GB and are longtime members/mods there too. Given how hard it is to get banned there, and given our "kinship" with that site and its admins, a banning at Gunboards means that the chance of getting banned here is almost a certainty.

My VZ24 sniper

PGA was right. I have one also. Unfortunately the receiver was replaced with a blueprinted 700 long action and bubba replaced the barrel with an Obermeyer .30 cal barrel. The stock had been sportered so I put an HS Precision stock on it. But it goes to show that with enough evidence you can disprove the masses. Also the picture of my VZ24 sniper is my personal property so don't look at it or I'll take legal action. Trust me, I'll know if you're looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 61
What happened is Gunboards is reviewing your status there considering banning you or they already have banned you. This site is a "friend" of Gunboards and most of us strongly support GB and are longtime members/mods there too. Given how hard it is to get banned there, and given our "kinship" with that site and its admins, a banning at Gunboards means that the chance of getting banned here is almost a certainty.

Said banned since I logged in while back. Earlier in the day is let me. Said it's till 8/9 as I recall. Not concerned. Vic had it out for me ever since I posted steal deals on ammo from Sportman's Guide during the panic times trying to help people out and he came down on me because I was "stealing" sponsor sales.

Said banned since I logged in while back. Earlier in the day is let me. Said it's till 8/9 as I recall. Not concerned. Vic had it out for me ever since I posted steal deals on ammo from Sportman's Guide during the panic times trying to help people out and he came down on me because I was "stealing" sponsor sales.

Just to be straight and open with you, if I find that you were popped by Vic or Tuco, you've got a target on your back here and the only thing that will save you is if the mods here don't think you need to get popped, and that's just out of my respect for them. Besides that, you've evidently insulted Farb, a very nice guy who doesn't target folks.

Yes, as long as you are entertaining you get to stay, but with the "banned for douchbaggery" tag so people don't make the mistake of taking you seriously.

Yes, as long as you are entertaining you get to stay, but with the "banned for douchbaggery" tag so people don't make the mistake of taking you seriously.

Guess you gonna have to come up with new title now. Logged in today and I was "banned" because I told somebody sarcastic "cool story bro". Like I said certain individuals have it out for me.

Controversy? THIS sniper rifle might start one...

Mod, please don't ban pga (yet). I would like to introduce him to my Steyr M95/ZF4 Austrian Navy sniper which would fit in perfectly with his existing sniper collection. Years out on the upper battle deck have left distinct marks on all metal parts (not to be confused with ordinary rust from careless storage in the garden tool shed). I would describe the condition as very good to excellent, considering the age of the rifle. The scope mount may look like an ordinary G43 mount but looks are deceiving. This one has the words FEST and LOSE in upper case letters, I was told this makes it a left hand side mount. For some reason, when looking through the scope all object seem to be FAR away but you may be able to correct this by cleaning the scope (I know from eBay descriptions that all ZF4 need "some cleaning" in order to be functional again). This sniper comes with a letter of provenance from Pawel Novak, an internationally known militaria collector. I guarantee you won't find another one like this. If interested, I might consider pga's Mauser 98 sniper as a partial trade-in. I would probably trade straight up for an FG42 or a Tiger tank.
DSC09927.JPG
DSC09928.JPG
DSC09929.JPG
DSC09930.JPG

Mod, please don't ban pga (yet). I would like to introduce him to my Steyr M95/ZF4 Austrian Navy sniper which would fit in perfectly with his existing sniper collection. Years out on the upper battle deck have left distinct marks on all metal parts (not to be confused with ordinary rust from careless storage in the garden tool shed). I would describe the condition as very good to excellent, considering the age of the rifle. The scope mount may look like an ordinary G43 mount but looks are deceiving. This one has the words FEST and LOSE in upper case letters, I was told this makes it a left hand side mount. For some reason, when looking through the scope all object seem to be FAR away but you may be able to correct this by cleaning the scope (I know from eBay descriptions that all ZF4 need "some cleaning" in order to be functional again). This sniper comes with a letter of provenance from Pawel Novak, an internationally known militaria collector. I guarantee you won't find another one like this. If interested, I might consider pga's Mauser 98 sniper as a partial trade-in. I would probably trade straight up for an FG42 or a Tiger tank.
View attachment 56881
View attachment 56882
View attachment 56883
View attachment 56884

I have been looking for one of those left handed mounts forever! Those wide angle sniper scopes are hard to come up with as well. I'll trade you straight up for my Tiger Tank as long as you pay the 1st class postage. Say hi to Pawel for me.

Military Rifle Journal
Back