Third Party Press

A sniper rifle so rare that it might start a controversy :)

My guess is if it wasn't caught here, and shown for what it was, it would have ended up on Gun Broker as a super rare German used prototype Czech sniper...

And if everyone here or GB just oohed and ahhed over it there would have been links to the threads to vet it...

Let's be real here I could have sold it on GunBroker as a super rare German used prototype Czech sniper regardless of what is happening here or GB. Both of these forums account for likely less than 10% of Gunbroker and stupid money that buys faked crap on daily basis there do not visit either of the forums.

Let's be real here I could have sold it on GunBroker as a super rare German used prototype Czech sniper regardless of what is happening here or GB. Both of these forums account for likely less than 10% of Gunbroker and stupid money that buys faked crap on daily basis there do not visit either of the forums.

Sadly this is most likely true. Some could probably sell it for thousands. :facepalm:

That would be a reflection on the quality of your character, just as the theads were....

I don't think pole vaulting over mouse turds is going to make this post war put together rifle real. There is no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow folks. :googlie

I wouldn't reference gunboards anymore as people that know a thing or two about Mosins. Unless you get lucky and a few of the guys who are rarely there anymore happen to chime in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is true that a lot of guys that use to post there no longer do with any frequency due to all the silliness that goes on there now, especially after the "secret" sale of the site by Vic to a Corp conglomerate. Pet Monkeys nomination to be a Mod is a total joke, she's totally clueless...but it is a sign of times over there.

It is true that a lot of guys that use to post there no longer do with any frequency due to all the silliness that goes on there now, especially after the "secret" sale of the site by Vic to a Corp conglomerate. Pet Monkeys nomination to be a Mod is a total joke, she's totally clueless...but it is a sign of times over there.
When you say Pet Monkey I assume you are referring to Pet My Mosin? If so ROFLMFAO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Correct....
That site is officially finished. Their software is a mess and now Vic makes Nikki a Mod. I've seen it all.

Figured he would be a little upset by the argument she tried dragging him into about a Podolsk SVT-40 I sold her and she tried to return 10 days later after trying to tear it apart.

The same SVT-40 that a year earlier Vic commented was 100% correct Finn, but after Nikki bought it and started her thread suddenly it was questionable.

I sat the argument out at the request of others and they handled it well. Once Vic was made aware I sold her the SVT-40 the thread died.

Not the only shady thing she has done.

I guess the new owners are still allowing Vic to surround himself with Mods that refer to him as a God.

Let me guess they put her in charge of the trader along with Bob.

Last edited:
That site is officially finished. Their software is a mess and now Vic makes Nikki a Mod. I've seen it all.

Figured he would be a little upset by the argument she tried dragging him into about a Podolsk SVT-40 I sold her and she tried to return 10 days later after trying to tear it apart.

The same SVT-40 that a year earlier Vic commented was 100% correct Finn, but after Nikki bought it and started her thread suddenly it was questionable.

I sat the argument out at the request of others and they handled it well. Once Vic was made aware I sold her the SVT-40 the thread died.

Not the only shady thing she has done.

I guess the new owners are still allowing Vic to surround himself with Mods that refer to him as a God.

Let me guess they put her in charge of the trader along with Bob.

While she is nothing more than a Vic groupie with no original thought of her own when it comes to collecting, I think what's ultimately going to sink the ship is the now corporate ownership of the forums that cares about nothing but ad revenues. I'm sure eventually non related mid-posts ads will start polluting threads, etc.

I'm likely aware of the other shady conduct of hers, just because Vic axed my posting abilities since I dared to speak up about Classic doesn't mean I don't talk to people. :)

While she is nothing more than a Vic groupie with no original thought of her own when it comes to collecting, I think what's ultimately going to sink the ship is the now corporate ownership of the forums that cares about nothing but ad revenues. I'm sure eventually non related mid-posts ads will start polluting threads, etc.

I'm likely aware of the other shady conduct of hers, just because Vic axed my posting abilities since I dared to speak up about Classic doesn't mean I don't talk to people. :)

So your one of the people that Vic said "weren't banned" for the Classic M39 Thread. I now know of at least 3 who Vic specifically said weren't banned because of the M39 Thread in the Classic M38 Thread.

He then said only SpongeMonkey was banned for the M39 Thread, but only because of having multiple accounts. The truth was he was banned for Vertical Scope thread and asking about Red-Rifleman. Post deleted immediately and account banned, but not by Vic was done by one of his minion of squirrels.

Last edited:
So your one of the people that Vic said "weren't banned" for the Classic M39 Thread. I now know of at least 3 who Vic specifically said weren't banned because of the M39 Thread in the Classic M38 Thread.

He then said only SpongeMonkey was banned for the M39 Thread, but only because of having multiple accounts. The truth was he was banned for Vertical Scope thread and asking about Red-Rifleman. Post deleted immediately and account banned, but not by Vic was done by one of his minion of squirrels.

Oh he "suspended" me long before the latest Classic debacles. His beef with me started in 2010-2011 when I posted a thread in the HQ about $156 shipped crates of x54r ammo. This was at a time there was rush on x54r ammo and no sponsors had any anyways since they already sold out at much higher prices. He accused me of being possibly "paid shill" for SPG. I was just trying to help guys out but his position was to only buy from sponsors or wait to buy from them at whatever price they might sell it for next. He went on giving me infraction for random stuff going forward, banned me for few weeks for posting thread reply "cool story bro", then after some objective criticism of Classic he yanked my posting ability. I think the error message just says "you know why" as the reason.

Oh he "suspended" me long before the latest Classic debacles. His beef with me started in 2010-2011 when I posted a thread in the HQ about $156 shipped crates of x54r ammo. This was at a time there was rush on x54r ammo and no sponsors had any anyways since they already sold out at much higher prices. He accused me of being possibly "paid shill" for SPG. I was just trying to help guys out but his position was to only buy from sponsors or wait to buy from them at whatever price they might sell it for next. He went on giving me infraction for random stuff going forward, banned me for few weeks for posting thread reply "cool story bro", then after some objective criticism of Classic he yanked my posting ability. I think the error message just says "you know why" as the reason.

The forum is imploding on its own. It is just about at the point of unusable. More than one member with over 5,000 posts has said they are done and haven't posted since. Maybe it is another hack?. They would bring the total to 3 since Vertical Scope took over. Your not missing much there. The trader hasn't even been good. One of the douchebag squirrels decided rules were so important rehydrated all of Doug Bowsers posts on trader rather that help him out. I mean he has only been one of the largest contributors to firearms collectors and is in bad health. Why be a decent human being.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back