Third Party Press

A sniper rifle so rare that it might start a controversy :)

I'll trade you straight up for my Tiger Tank as long as you pay the 1st class postage. Say hi to Pawel for me.

Greg, thanks for your offer. I decided to turn it down after a quick look at the picture you sent me (see below). These are my reasons: First, the tank seems to be registered in a country where people drive on the wrong side of the road, therefore I assume the controls will be on the right side of the tank. I'm not used to that and driving the tank like this out here might end up in a traffic controversy (= head-on collision). Second, your tank looks much smaller than I remember them; maybe it's the camera angle? I'm just concerned that this tank may be a bit tight around my waist. Guess I'm back to accepting offers. You don't happen to have an FG42 laying around?

I briefly got hold of Pawel. He said he was about to go dining with the curator of the British Imperial War Museum and then participate in a lecture about deep sea treasure retrieval at the Royal Oceanographic Society. He also mentioned he had two original ZF41 scopes including cans for sale, $550 for both, Western Union only. This includes free shipping from Poland.
:boom:

Attachments

• Tiger-Tank.jpg
    Tiger-Tank.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 80
Greg, thanks for your offer. I decided to turn it down after a quick look at the picture you sent me (see below). These are my reasons: First, the tank seems to be registered in a country where people drive on the wrong side of the road, therefore I assume the controls will be on the right side of the tank. I'm not used to that and driving the tank like this out here might end up in a traffic controversy (= head-on collision). Second, your tank looks much smaller than I remember them; maybe it's the camera angle? I'm just concerned that this tank may be a bit tight around my waist. Guess I'm back to accepting offers. You don't happen to have an FG42 laying around?

I briefly got hold of Pawel. He said he was about to go dining with the curator of the British Imperial War Museum and then participate in a lecture about deep sea treasure retrieval at the Royal Oceanographic Society. He also mentioned he had two original ZF41 scopes including cans for sale, $550 for both, Western Union only. This includes free shipping from Poland.
:boom:

Ooooh, do the ZF41's come with one of his rare SS DRESS DAGGERS TOO?? I'm on it! Thanks for the tip!

Plop, there it is again!

Well....he was wrong about the rifle,but he was right about the posting header...it did start a controversy.

It just didnt end up the way he had hoped.

Lesson # 1 ...never try to BS on anything that has "EVER" had its pic posted on the internet....the world aint that big anymore.

I know it's against the rules to post live auctions but this one puts a new twist on the "rare sniper controversy".

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=452315292

Douche bag already admitted to us he bought the rifle on GB for $680 and now he claims he found it at a gun store?
Whoever buys it for $1,999.99 will get a $680 turd wrapped in $1,319.99 of pure bullshit.

I know it's against the rules to post live auctions but this one puts a new twist on the "rare sniper controversy".

Douche bag already admitted to us he bought the rifle on GB for $680 and now he claims he found it at a gun store?
Whoever buys it for $1,999.99 will get a $680 turd wrapped in $1,319.99 of pure bullshit.

GK, I believe this is a noteworthy exception to the rule :happy0180: Good catch, thanks for posting.

GK, I believe this is a noteworthy exception to the rule :happy0180: Good catch, thanks for posting.

Yeah, really.....so this numbnuts is trying to cash in on his GUNBROKER find (he bought it off gunbroker since Agalland found the original listing on Gunbroker which PGANumbnuts won)....

Hope no one buys it....

Since this necro thread came to my attention: Gun was sold by a gunshop, on gunbroker. No claims where made that I purchased it FTF.

Some people will just never be please. One lists exactly how they got it, what they done to it and what they found out about it and people find something else to bitch about. Haters gonna hate. The end.

I was a bit worn out from splitting wood , drinking beer and shooting the 50BMG rifle with the kids in the back yard today. So I got perusing some threads here I rarely ever bother to looky see...and now thanks to you guys I have beer through my nose and on my keyboards once again dammit !.
Next thing you know this golf addict will pull out a czech comic book and use it as proof it was some czech volunteer SS plumbing battalion that got issued this to shoot turds down in the bowl when the tidy bowl capitalist came to steal the precious fertilizer from the brown gold repository in the porceline bank of douchebaggery. Fug man...I need another adult beverage already.

Better than re-runs

Nothing on last night but four hours of The Big Bang re-runs. Oh so bored till I stumbled on this who-dun-it. :facepalm:

We need a like button for this but with reservations for later escape...:thumbsup:

10456323_585075821605771_1962078967_n_zpsed37a237.jpg

Total coincidence. Since they were both assembled at the same time on the same day by the same person of course they'll look "similar". TOTALLY different rifle dude!!!

This douchenozzle can't even realize every fitting is clocked EXACTLY the same in both pictures.... coincidence? :moon:

Total coincidence. Since they were both assembled at the same time on the same day by the same person of course they'll look "similar". TOTALLY different rifle dude!!!

This douchenozzle can't even realize every fitting is clocked EXACTLY the same in both pictures.... coincidence? :moon:

As it should.... The gun on Page 6 of this thread is the same Romanian IOR snipe now with the correct scope rather than the Czech Lovec 4x I put on it originally.

Now the VZ24 that was discussed here and pictures in the GB thread referenced is a totally different gun. But the brainiac in on ARFcom is apparently too dense to make that simple realization.

Somebody here now owns the VZ24 with the dow scope from the OP.

Cheers

Ha, found it huh, Ham?

I can't help myself sometimes....look for his threads on the ARF C&R board...everything is ultra rare, only two in the world known sort of thing...there is a good one on an ultra rare MN sniper used in the Hungarian Revolution there too...

That one questioned too...

ETA He is right though, the one guy was thinking the rifle in the thead was the same rifle in the old thread...

However the one in the ARF thread WAS pictured in the thread, with a different scope...so the one in the ARF thread was put together too.

Not saying it's not a rare gun, but it is a put together gun....

I didn't say it was bad, or not right. I said it was questioned.

As it should be, questioning in this hobby is a good thing. It brought out the truth about champagne runes, and it was guys on this board questioning your bogus German used Czech sniper that discovered the truth on it.

This board in particular, things are questioned. If you can back up or prove assertions, guys here are the first to admit it.

But the guys here have very long memories, and lots of documentation. Why do you think when a humored "matching" 98k appears, guys here can call bs...because they have auction pics of the same gun from 5 years ago when it was a mismatched gun...

It's tough to pull the wool over this boards eyes...

I didn't say it was bad, or not right. I said it was questioned.

As it should be, questioning in this hobby is a good thing. It brought out the truth about champagne runes, and it was guys on this board questioning your bogus German used Czech sniper that discovered the truth on it.

This board in particular, things are questioned. If you can back up or prove assertions, guys here are the first to admit it.

But the guys here have very long memories, and lots of documentation. Why do you think when a humored "matching" 98k appears, guys here can call bs...because they have auction pics of the same gun from 5 years ago when it was a mismatched gun...

It's tough to pull the wool over this boards eyes...

If its standard modus operandi to question rare pieces why then state "That one question too..." unless you are trying to clout what's implied...

Hopefully those guys saved the auction listing ,when it was offered for sale, where a clear disclaimed was given that the bubba sport stock was replaced with vintage VZ24 stock set which means that most of these pages of bickering was a big whoop about nothing as the gun sold on it's own merits. Hope you all realize I did not have to put that disclaimer in that auction listing.....and don't think I haven't been around long enough to not catch a bunch of "highly esteemed" K98kf or GB members leaving out the fact that they swapped parts or added parts in their auctions.

My guess is if it wasn't caught here, and shown for what it was, it would have ended up on Gun Broker as a super rare German used prototype Czech sniper...

And if everyone here or GB just oohed and ahhed over it there would have been links to the threads to vet it...

Military Rifle Journal
Back